Services, Support, Integration, Training
OpenShift Container Platform by Red Hat is a cloud computing Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that automates much of the provisioning and systems management of your application platform stack.
We like OpenShift because it provides an on-demand, elastic, scalable, and fully configured application development, testing, and hosting environment for application developers. This allows developers to spend less time on the DevOps, and more time on coding new application services.
- OpenShift evaluation, integration, implementation, deployment
- OpenShift support contracts
- OpenShift training and enablement
OpenShift Consulting by Shadow-Soft
Red Hat’s Middleware partner of the year
We are trusted and recommended by Red Hat to deliver OpenShift to Fortune 100 companies, mid-market companies and government organizations . Our 2015, 2016, and 2017 awards recognize our experience and past performance.
OpenShift consulting experience
Our OpenShift consulting services can help you evaluate, deploy, and integrate OpenShift into your environment. You will benefit from our many years of past performance and experience as a Red Hat OpenShift partner.
‘Take the Power Back’ with Open Source technologies
We know you need to innovate faster to stay ahead of the competition. We can help you embrace open source technologies so you can empower your developers and IT operations teams to build and ship faster.
Why we Recommend OpenShift
- Gives application developers access to self-service platform for building and running applications in the cloud.
- Gives IT operations a cloud platform with automated provisioning and scaling of applications.
- Provides a full suite of programming languages, middleware and developer tools for streamlining development processes.
- Allows IT to build and launch applications faster to better meet the needs of the business.
OpenShift Case Studies
Call us now, 770-546-0077, or request a callback.
“We were trying to modernize our infrastructure and secure it. Shadow-Soft did a really good job of accomplishing that. They gave me the tools to keep going forward, and managed it without being obnoxious.”
– Tom Walck, Lead Systems Administrator at UGI Utilities, Inc