The upgrade from Terraform 0.11 to 0.12 contains numerous backwards incompatible changes, new features, and new best practices. Organizations are searching for assistance in how to minimize breaking changes, embrace the new features, and reduce technical debt. Read on to learn how Shadow-Soft can help.
Shadow-Soft can help you:
- Review the codebase for sections where new features and best practices are applicable
- Review the codebase for where breaking changes would occur during the upgrade process
- Provide a code architecture roadmap for optimally transitioning the codebase from 0.11 to 0.12
- Walkthrough and collaboratively implement the roadmap for specific sections of the codebase to illustrate the process and cross-train the organization’s team
- Ensure that the revised codebase for these sections is fully compatible with Terraform 0.12 syntax
If you’re interested in talking to us about Terraform, you can book a meeting with someone on the Shadow-Soft sales team here.