It’s hard to pick only ten reasons that 2012 is going to be the most memorable and valuable Red Hat Summit and JBoss World to date. With already seven years of success, here are a few things we are excited for in Boston this year:
- Knowledge shared. This year features 160 sessions, 14 tracks, 12 hands-on labs, and countless opportunities to learn, network, and experience open source in enterprise.
- Community access. There will be access to leaders from some of the largest development communities for participants to meet and collaborate with live and in-person.
- Philanthropy zone. Opportunities to volunteer in the Philanthropy zone within the Partner Pavilion will be offered to participants this year.
- Keynotes. Be the first to hear about exciting milestones coming up on Red Hat’s roadmap during their executive keynotes and learn from their most strategic partners as they share their plans for tomorrow’s enterprise.
- IBM party at Fenway Park. Don’t miss this premier event sponsored by IBM at the nation’s most iconic ballpark.
- Campgrounds. Join “to be continued” session talks with some of this year’s top presenters at the open campground sessions.
- Red Hat experts and JBoss rock stars. Opportunities to talk shop with some of our most innovative and strategic minds in-person this year in Boston.
- Global Support Services. Brainstorm, collaborate, and establish the best solutions with Red Hat’s support professionals.
- Innovation Awards and RHCP of the Year. Vote for your favorites, then celebrate some of our most exciting customer innovations from around the world.
- Early-bird pricing ends Friday! Sign up now and save more than $300.
We would like to see you at Red Hat Summit/JBoss World this summer. Use Registration Code “SEShadow” for a Discounted Registration Fee