SMACK STACK AND REACTIVE APPLICATIONS
Shadow-Soft is uniquely positioned to help you procure and deploy SMACK Stack technologies.
What is the SMACK Stack?
The SMACK stack is made up of the following technologies:
- Spark: A general engine for large-scale data processing, enabling analytics from SQL queries to machine learning, graph analytics, and stream processing.
- Mesos: Distributed systems kernel that provides resourcing and isolation across all the other SMACK stack components. Mesos is the foundation on which other SMACK stack components run.
- Akka: A toolkit and runtime to easily create concurrent and distributed apps that are responsive to messages.
- Cassandra: Distributed database management system that can handle large amounts of data across servers with high availability.
- Kafka: A high throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds with no data loss.
We’re helping customers solve the following challenges with SMACK Stack technologies and reactive applications:
- Real Time Analytics
- Data Streaming
- Customer Experience
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine Learning or AI
Need help? Schedule a call with our team
In 15 minutes we’ll accomplish two things:
- You’ll learn how other companies are solving their business challenges with SMACK stack technologies (real insight from past projects).
- You’ll understand how to save time on procurement and training by leveraging our vendor partnerships (Lightbend, Mesosphere, Datastax).