Build an open-source IaaS private cloud using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.2 and CloudForms 2.0
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Agenda:
- Interactive, hands-on tour of the RHEV-M central management console interface.
- Create RHEL and Windows VMs from scratch and from pre-configured templates.
- Use RHEV’s cloud-friendly REST API to automate the creation of virtual machines
- Use RHEV to deploy both desktop virtualization and server virtualization workloads
- Discuss how to use both free and paid-ISV tools to convert existing physical and VMware workloads to run on RHEV
- On-demand self-service
- Broad network access to cloud computing resources
- Resource pooling
- Rapid elasticity
- Measured service
Red Hat & Symantec – Open & Flexible Mission-Critical Computing Discussion
Together Symantec and Red Hat offer a unique opportunity to deliver mission-critical solutions while creating value throughout the stack. Platform independence means that organizations can have their choice of storage solutions and industry-standard x86 server hardware, without vendor lock-in.