Docker is an Open Source project that simplifies the deployment of Linux containers throughout traditional and cloud infrastructure.
By leveraging Docker, users experience:
- Reduction in cost by minimizing performance overhead and vm sprawl
- Simplification of software configuration across Linux environments
- Improvement in time to market by reducing overall deployment / migration time.
- Prevention of vendor lock-in by enabling migrations between infrastructure platforms quickly and easily.
Shadow-Soft provides integration services to assist customers with designing, deploying and managing a container strategy across their enterprise environment.
Configuration Management solutions are an important part of an overall DevOps Automation strategy. They enable system administrators to create, update, configure, sync and delete remote systems through automation.
Manageable remote systems include:
- Operating Systems
- Cloud Providers
- Docker Instances
- Orchestration Tools
- Network Switches
- Storage Systems
- And more…!
Shadow-Soft assists organizations in the adoption of Configuration Management frameworks by designing and deploying custom, integrated automation solutions.
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) platforms provide a framework to automate the testing and deployment of code throughout the development life cycle.
CI/CD platforms include various product integrations such as:
- ChatOps – Email & Chat Systems
- Public Cloud Providers
- Container Platforms
- Configuration Management Systems
- Unit Testing Frameworks
- Version Control
- Bug Tracking System
- Static Code Analysis Tools
- Code Compilers
- And more…!
Shadow-Soft has a great deal of experience in helping customers automate the workflow of their development pipeline. From tool integration, to training, Shadow-Soft enables customers to efficiently deliver quality tested code throughout the enterprise.