Fast Pass To The Cloud: Executive Briefing and Roundtable
Ready to migrate 50 applications to the cloud in 12 months?
Join us July 21st for an executive briefing and roundtable discussion with Parag Doshi, former VP of Cloud Platform at a Fortune 50 healthcare organization. In this 90 minute event, Parag will pull back the curtain on his journey to cloud, highlighting three key lessons learned that are applicable to companies in the healthcare, financial, and retail sectors.
10:00am – What is Driving Cloud Adoption?
- Research from IDC and McKinsey
- 8 key drivers from a real-life transformation from largest healthcare provider in US
10:15am – 3 Lessons Learned from Migrating 50 Applications to Cloud in 12 Months
- Get applications cloud-ready by using Kubernetes as your “fast pass to the cloud”
- Must address technical debt to scale beyond early adopters
- Dedicated team will align and focus the right people in the right roles
11:00am – Interactive Executive Roundtable Discussion
- Parag will facilitate a roundtable discussion among technology executives from enterprise organizations in healthcare, financial, and retail industries.
11:30am – Event ends
When and where
Time: 10:00am – 11:30am ET
Date: July 21, 2020
About the Speaker
Parag Doshi has over 25 years of experience in engineering applications and infrastructure across multiple industries and driving major transformation initiatives. He has experience working with all of the major cloud providers and most recently was a VP at Anthem as the leader of Cloud Platform Services and one of the founders of the Office of CTO. He was responsible for building the organization from the ground up, establishing hybrid cloud capabilities (including Kubernetes container/serverless platforms) and migrating 100 mission critical applications. He enabled Anthem to build a new pharmacy-benefits-management business in AWS resulting in $800 million in total operating gain for Anthem in 2020 per Forbes and CNBC.
Register Your Interest