DevOps and Infrastructure Automation
Shadow-Soft helps you leverage new approaches to application delivery and IT operations that allow you to rapidly deliver new features and updates. Agility and speed to market are essential to maintaining a competitive advantage. Organizations that rapidly release code updates can innovate faster and adapt to changing markets.
Deploy and Manage Infrastructure with Automation
Infrastructure as code, configuration management, and immutable infrastructure can help you streamline infrastructure deployments, reduce manual tasks, and enable developers to rapidly release code.
- Orchestrate manual, repetitive tasks through automated workflows, allowing your team to focus on mission-critical tasks and projects.
- Increase agility and time-to-market by creating pre-configured infrastructure that takes minutes to deploy instead of hours
- Reduce costs and avoid unnecessary duplication by standardizing configuration
- Improve the consistency of infrastructure deployments across test, staging, and production environments.
- Decrease risk and increase compliance with industry regulations by building in your security framework while developing and testing software.
- Enhance system reliability and compliance through rapid detection and correction of improper configurations.
- Improve productivity and efficiency by automatically provisioning consistent test, staging, and production environments.
- Deployments can easily be stopped and rolled back if there are errors.
Ready to Assess Your DevOps Toolchain?
Shadow-Soft can help you evaluate your DevOps tooling. Benefit from our eight years of experience working with clients to implement and integrate DevOps best practices, methodologies, and technologies.
Talk to us about the Shadow-Soft DevOps Toolchain and the AWS DevOps Toolchain. Learn the different use cases for each toolchain, and compare the pros and cons.
Tools can be interchanged based on your specific needs.
Shadow-Soft DevOps Toolchain
AWS DevOps Toolchain
Shadow-Soft partners with 20 technology providers to help you deploy software and infrastructure faster.
Red Hat Ansible is the simplest way to automate apps and IT infrastructure. Shadow-Soft is a Red Hat Premier Business Partner, helping organizations architect, design, configure, and optimize Ansible.
Red Hat OpenShift is an open source container application platform based on the Kubernetes container orchestrator for enterprise application development and deployment.
Shadow-Soft is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, helping organizations design, architect, build, migrate, and manage their workloads and applications on AWS.
HashiCorp’s suite of products help organizations provision, secure, connect, and run any infrastructure for any application.
Packer is a free and open source tool for creating golden images for multiple platforms from a single source configuration.
Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure.
Vault secures, stores, and tightly controls access to tokens, passwords, certificates, API keys, and other secrets in modern computing.
CloudBees provides enterprise support for Jenkins. Deploy with confidence on a CloudBees-verified distribution of Jenkins and maintain your recommended configuration.
Jenkins offers a simple way to set up a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment for almost any combination of languages and source code repositories.
Chef automates infrastructure configuration, ensuring every system is configured correctly and consistently.
Icinga monitors availability and performance, gives you simple access to relevant data and raises alerts to keep you in the loop.