DevOps on OpenShift Workshop Roadshow
Join Shadow-Soft and Red Hat for our DevOps on OpenShift Workshop.
The DevOps Workshop provides full-stack and DevOps engineers an introduction to OpenShift and containers and how it can be used to build fully automated end-to-end deployment pipelines using advanced deployments techniques like rolling deploys and blue-green deployment. Bring your laptop!
Roadshow cities and dates
Atlanta: November 6th, 10am-2pm
Tampa: December 10th, 10am-2pm – Register today!
Nashville: February 5th, 10am-2pm
What you’ll learn
- DevOps Introduction
- Explore OpenShift
- Deployment Environments
- Creating a Simple CI/CD Pipeline
- Pipeline Definition as Code
- Application Promotion Between Environments
- Running the CI/CD Pipeline on Every Change
- Zero-Downtime Deployment to Production
- Automated Zero-Downtime Deployment with CI/CD Pipelines
- Deploying Jenkins Manually
- Creating Custom Jenkins Slave Pods