This whitepaper provides a summary of a client in the financial industry partnered with Shadow-Soft to deploy containerized applications in Amazon Elastic Container Service. It will cover the background of the project, tool selection, architecture, and implementation of the proof-of-concept (PoC).
Learn how to migrate applications to Amazon Web Services (AWS). Our client, a mid-market bank, has an initiative to migrate some on-premise applications to the AWS cloud and improve their Continuous Deployment/Delivery process.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- How to provision bare metal systems and explore tools that will help automate this process
- How to define infrastructure as code
- How to identify tools to deploy applications on-premise and in the cloud
- Original and new reference architectures
- Best practices for cloud migration, application migration, and scaling