Demystifying Application Modernization with Containers: Tampa - Date To Be Confirmed
Want to learn how to modernize applications with AWS container services and container technologies?
No matter where you are on your cloud journey, join AWS and Shadow-Soft for a workshop on Application Modernization with AWS Container management tools and complementary container solutions.
- Learn how to navigate your application modernization journey with container technologies and AWS’s managed containers services
- Get answers to key questions about the adoption of managed container services
- Gain hands-on experience with AWS services including Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS), Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR), and AWS Fargate
- 8:30am – 8:45am: Welcome and Introductions
- 8:45am – 9:30am: Introduction to Containers and Docker
- 9:30am – 10:15am: Introduction to ECS, ECR, and Fargate
- 10:15am – 10:30am: Break
- 10:30am – 11:15am: Introduction to OpenShift on AWS
- 11:15am – 12:00pm: ECS Service Discovery and Monitoring
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Containerization Demo
- 2:00pm – 2:45pm: 5 Gotcha’s to Consider Before Modernizing Applications with Containers
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm: Shadow-Soft Navigate for Application Modernization Overview
When and where?
Who should attend?
- Representatives of businesses looking to deploy new cloud-native applications for net new projects or looking to re-architect/replace legacy applications with cloud-native applications
- Development groups or business units developing new applications
- CIOs or Chief Architects who are looking to make a decision on container management platforms, serverless architectures, cloud-native database services, and automated security
- System Engineers, Architects, Developers
- Russell Coombes, VP Cloud Services at Shadow-Soft
- John Ray, Cloud Architect at Shadow-Soft