CLOUD CONSULTING & SERVICES
Services, Migrations, Assessments
Organizations migrate their legacy applications and infrastructure to the cloud for three main reasons: to get closer to their customers; to move at the speed of the market, and to focus their staff on innovation.
Based on our work with customers, we found four primary ways to approach a cloud migration:
- Lift and shift
- Shift to SaaS
- Application refactoring (app modernization)
Our cloud-readiness assessments can help you better understand how you can best move application and infrastructure to the cloud.
Request a cloud discovery call today to learn:
- How to pick the right strategy for your applications and infrastructure.
- Use cases for each cloud migration approach.
- The differences between lift and shift; shift to SaaS, app refactoring, and replatforming.
Call us now, 770-546-0077, or request a callback.
“We were trying to modernize our infrastructure and secure it. Shadow-Soft did a really good job of accomplishing that. They gave me the tools to keep going forward, and managed it without being obnoxious.”
– Tom Walck, Lead Systems Administrator at UGI Utilities, Inc