Red Hat Sales Engineer
Shadow-Soft helps growing companies scale applications, accelerate time to market, and avoid expensive licensing costs by modernizing infrastructure and applications with containers, Kubernetes, and the cloud.
Shadow-Soft seeks a Red Hat Sales Engineer to join its team.
As a Red Hat Sale Engineer you will work with customers to design, implement, and troubleshoot Red Hat technologies in support of the organization’s goals. You will act as a hands on trusted technical advisor, guiding customers through modernization efforts to gain efficiencies and scale related to IT infrastructure and application performance. You will work closely with Shadow-Soft technical Practice Leaders and the sales team to deliver value to customers and identify new opportunities to engage with customers.
- Manage partnership between Red Hat sellers to our Account Executives and other internal stakeholders
- Be the primary point of contact for Red Hat channel activities
- Manage incentive programs, promotions, and co-sell activities
- Assist with renewal subscription growth and limiting attrition for customers
- Attend, participate, and enable on complimentary 3rd party solutions
- Technical marketing & technical event planning
- Technical social/marketing engagement & collateral
- Delivery of Shadow-Soft/Red Hat content to attendees
- Delivery of demonstrations/workshops
- Be the point of contact for all Red Hat related sales programs, offerings, technical promotions, etc.
- Be the point of contact for all the ways a customer can acquire Red Hat solutions (public cloud, marketplace offerings, CCSP, etc.)
- Partner training as assigned for compliance
- Sales training as assigned for compliance
- RHCSA industry certification
- Technical architecture for Shadow-Soft customers and prospects related to Red Hat technologies
- Requirements gathering for Red Hat related professional services offerings
- Understanding the positioning of competitive technologies
- Deliver proof of concepts for customers
- Presales engineering for sales team
- Attendance of all sales related activities such as stand ups, sales meetings, sales training sessions, etc.
- In person attendance and collaboration with the sales team
- Active contributor to meetings, sessions, and sales related campaigns
- Willing to travel up to 30% post pandemic
- Excellent communication skills
- Personally accountable
- An active collaborator
- Enjoys sharing knowledge with team members and customers alike
- Enjoys leading group discussions/workshops with customers, prospects, and events