Cloud Services Account Executive
Shadow-Soft helps growing companies scale applications, accelerate time to market, and avoid expensive licensing costs by modernizing infrastructure and applications with containers, Kubernetes, and the cloud.
Shadow-Soft seeks a Cloud Services Account Executive to join our sales team.
As a Cloud Services Account Executive, you will be focused on selling Shadow-Soft’s professional services around cloud business. Your responsibilities will include cloud adoption and market penetration in targeted accounts. The preferred candidate will possess both a credible sales and strong technical services background that enables them to drive engagements. They should also be a self-starter, who is prepared to contribute to and support territory coverage plans and consistently deliver on quarterly objectives.
A well-suited candidate would be someone who is lively with a relentless drive and seizes the initiative to accomplish their goals. They would be able to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. Building relationships is something that comes naturally to this person and they are enthused by the opportunity to help lead the growth in a limitless arena. An existing book of business is required.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive adoption and market share in a targeted sales territories
- Meet or exceed quarterly objectives
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by presenting solutions to decision makers (CXO, VP) on an ROI basis
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around public cloud services
- Accelerate customer adoption in line with business outcomes
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with core partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Build, develop and manage statements of work for consulting engagements
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect 50% travel at some point in the future
- Position is based in Atlanta, GA
- 5 – 7+ years of technology related sales or consulting experience
- 3+ years of direct field experience selling emerging technologies
- Deep understanding of of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Expertise selling new technology concepts to customers
- Track record of developing sustainable new business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Shadow-Soft is unable to accommodate any sponsorships