Shadow-Soft is a systems integrator with a rich open source history. Our team of strategists and engineers help organizations navigate their technology journey with confidence. Hundreds of customers rely on Shadow-Soft to solve business problems with solutions that span culture, process, and technology.
Shadow-Soft seeks an Account Executive to join our sales team.
As an Account Executive, you will be focused on selling Shadow-Soft’s technology portfolio and professional services, including automation and configuration tools, cloud, containers, and monitoring tools. Your responsibilities will include growing existing targeted accounts as well as adding net-new business. The preferred candidate will possess both a credible sales and technical services background that enables them to drive engagements. They should be prepared to contribute to and support territory coverage plans and consistently deliver on quarterly objectives. An existing book of business is preferred.
A well-suited candidate would be someone who is lively with a relentless drive and seizes the initiative to accomplish their goals. They would be able to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. Building relationships is something that comes naturally to this person.
- Establish relationships and opportunities with mid-market and large enterprise accounts
- Become a trusted guide to customer organizations
- Propose leading technology solutions in Automation/Configuration, Cloud, Containers, and Monitoring that align with Shadow-Soft’s strategy
- Build, develop and manage statements of work for consulting engagements
- Accurately forecast, build and maintain pipeline
- Identify opportunities to cross sell/up sell to existing customers
- Be a passionate promoter of the Shadow-Soft culture and the value it brings to its customers
- Responsible for providing sales support, training, and consulting services to new and existing customers
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- 25%+ travel expectation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of technology related sales or consulting experience
- 3+ years of direct field experience selling emerging technologies
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership