One of the biggest frustrations at a high-growth software company can be the speed at which new features are released.
How do you bring your teams together to meet product launch deadlines?
In this episode of Application Modernization, we sit down with Vishal Sunak. Vishal is the Co-Founder and CEO of LinkSquares, the first AI-powered end-to-end contract life cycle management platform.
Listen to learn:
- How to build great teams that release new features at a rapid pace
- Why you must align teams to focus on the “right” new features
- How to save costs by scaling infrastructure with AWS and serverless
- Why it’s important to always plan one quarter ahead
- His approach to hiring and building a high performing leadership team
Application Modernization is a podcast for high-growth software leaders brought to you by Shadow-Soft and Red Hat. Learn more and subscribe today.