Atlanta’s IT Operations professionals came together to for a workshop on automating network operations with Ansible. Attendees learned the skills needed to implement Ansible and Ansible Tower at their organization.
Special thanks to Red Hat for sponsoring the event. Their support helped us provide a great space for labs, networking, food, and drinks!
- Basic understanding of what Ansible is and how it works with networking devices
- Running ad-hoc Ansible commands from a command line
- Building and execution of playbooks to accomplish basic router connectivity
- Introduction to Roles: Making playbooks reusable and platform agnostic
- Installing & Configuring Ansible Tower
View or download the slide deck below: