The recent AirWatch Connect Atlanta continues to be the leading event for enterprise mobility. Over 1,200 attendees gathered in Atlanta for four exciting days of roundtables, sessions, networking, and one-on-one meetings with AirWatch executives, partners and technology experts.
More than 110 thought leaders, industry innovators and technology experts presented at more than 100 sessions and over 450 attendees participated in the AirWatch Certification Workshop.
|Take a look back at AirWatch Connect Atlanta|
Several new products and functionality were announced for the coming months. We’re most excited about Airwatch Workspace. This new offering from Airwatch is a containerized solution for all enterprise data including email, applications, content and browsing available in Airwatch 6.5 and it creates a consistent end user experience across mobile platforms. Enterprises implementing Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives can utilize Workspace to keep corporate data secure within applications, while allowing the user to maintain complete control of their personally-owned device. With single sign-on capabilities for EMM and Workspace deployments, organizations can offer a seamless user experience between managed applications, while controlling user access to those applications.
Here is a rundown of the announcements from the event:
- AirWatch 6.5: The latest product release including AirWatch Workspace, single-sign on authentication, Secure Content Locker collaboration enhancements and more
- AirWatch Workspace: Secure containerized solution for all enterprise data including email, applications, content and browsing available in AirWatch 6.5
- Apps: Enhanced mobile application lifecycle management with development workflows, reputation scanning, app-to-app collaboration and single sign-on
- Content: Secure content collaboration for anytime, anywhere access to enterprise and user content with editing, annotation, and built-in photo and video capture
- AirWatch Email Client: Secure, sandboxed email client with a native-like user experience, available for both Android and Apple iOS
- Apple iOS: iOS 7 support available for all global trial and pre-production cloud environments. On-premise deployments can download via myAirWatch. All production cloud environments will be updated per normal maintenance schedule and customer coordination
- Samsung: First preview of Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 2014 Edition, Samsung Galaxy Gear in North America and additional features for Samsung KNOX
- AirWatch 7.0 User Interface: a fully redesigned and simplified AirWatch user interface set for beta release in late October
- AirWatch Marketplace: a community of trusted AirWatch technology partners providing industry-leading mobility solutions, products and applications
- AirWatch Analytics: advanced analytics offering administrators a detailed look at their mobile fleet statistics. AirWatch Analytics is available to all Shared Cloud customers and will be available to Dedicated Cloud and On-Premise customers with our AirWatch 6.5 release
See you next year in Atlanta! Interested in learning more about Airwatch EMM solutions? Please contact us and someone will reach out to you shortly.