How are you currently securing laptops that are accessing your sensitive corporate information? With the explosion of BYOD, corporate IT is faced with a whole new set of security challenges not only with smartphones and tablets but also laptops. IT needs a simple way to deploy, secure and manage the entire mobile fleet, including laptops, netbooks and notebooks. Did you know that AirWatch can give you the ability to secure and manage Mac OS versions 10.7 (Lion) and 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and Windows 8/RT/32 laptops, netbooks and notebooks?
With AirWatch Laptop Management, you are able to:
- Stage corporate laptops
- Enable users to bring their own laptop
- Configure settings
- Enforce security policies
- Manage laptops alongside smartphones and tablets from a central AirWatch console
- Build a standard image of corporate profiles, and products for scalable laptop configuration
- Reduce IT burden by enabling end-users to manage their own laptops from a self-service portal
- Manage laptops in real-time with interactive dashboards and robust compliance engine for (SOX, HIPPA)
For more information on the solution, check out the following links:
- AirWatch Laptop Management
- Video: AirWatch Laptop Management
- Article: AirWatch Enhances Multi-platform Laptop Management Solution and Drives Enterprise and Educational Adoption of Bring Your Own Laptop for Mobile Fleets
Shadow-Soft is a national Airwatch partner and exclusive General Services Administration (GSA) schedule distributor for U.S. Government, State and Local organizations that choose AirWatch’s leading Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) platform. For more information on how Airwatch EMM solutions can impact your company, please contact us.